Education and Academic
2016 PhD Position in Art History at the Universität Zürich.
2013-2016 Lecturer in Art History, University of Science & Culture, Tehran, IRAN.
2013 Teaching Assistant in Islamic Culture, UKM, Kualalumpur, MALAYSIA.
2010 MPhil, University of Seville, SPAIN.
Thesis: Transformación de los Edificios Religiosos de la Sevilla Medieval
2005 Master in Historic Conservation of Monuments and Sites, IAU Tehran.
- Course of valorization of Mediterranean heritages, Archaeology Museum of Cataluña, May 2003, Barcelona, SPAIN.
- Article: “Historic Wooden Mosques of Iran” in conference: “Conservation of Historic Wooden Structures”, 22-27 February 2005, Florence, ITALY.
- Article: “Bam Citadel (ARG-E-BAM) and Experiences of Earthquake” in conference: “ArtRisk: International Conference on Natural Hazards and Heritage Protection”, 18-19th March 2005, Mação, PORTUGAL.
- Visiting research in the Monumental Decorations of Islamic Architecture; Laboratory of archaeology, University of Bordeaux III, May 2010, FRANCE.
- Participation in the Summer Institute “Roots & Routs” University of Toronto, June-July 2011, CANADA.
- Research fellow in Medieval History of Cultural Exchanges among - Department of History and Classics, University of Alberta, fall Semester 2012, Edmonton, CANADA.
- Collaboration in the "Muslim Civilizations Abstracts" (MCA) project, Institute for the Study of Muslim Civilizations, Aga Khan University, London. 2008-2009.
- Translation of the book “Libro de la nada”, the poem of ZEN. Spanish to Farsi, 2008.
- Translation of the book “La Sinagoga”, the study in the history and architecture of the synagogue. Spanish to Farsi, 2009.
- Translation and publish of a series (4 Books) of medieval culture in the manuscripts of British Library. Spanish to Farsi, 2013, Tehran.
- Monumental Inscriptions and Epigraphy
- Comparative Studies of Religious Art
- Spanish, English: fluent
- French, Classical Arabic: reading
- Persian: native