The Executive Master in Art Market Studies equips participants with the professional and innovative skills needed to master the challenges of today’s art market.
Program participants benefit from Switzerland's outstanding network of research institutions, art market specialists, and professionals.
Our faculty includes scholars and international art market specialists who bring systematic instruction and a broad range of knowledge and experience to our program.
- develop their knowledge of the history, materials, and production processes of fine and applied arts from the Renaissance to the present day,
- evaluate artworks and use the latest art-market analytical tools,
- use case studies to improve legal knowledge and foster ethical thinking,
- learn to synthesize processes that are critical to small and midsized businesses and to develop innovative solutions for the commercial art world
- develop their leadership and management skills
- analyze the latest digital processes and strategies related to the art market